I ask for help.


 

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. I ask for your help in raising funds to restore my damaged home and business. I live in Ukraine, the city of Irpen, which was under Russian occupation. On February 24, Russian bombers and combat helicopters began to fly over our house. For several days I was hiding from bombs and rockets in the basement with my wife, mother and two children, when I realized that the Russian invaders were entering my city, I decided to urgently evacuate. There was practically no time for preparations, in which they got into the car and went 60 kilometers from Kyiv to the west, to the village of Zabuyanye, to the house of my wife's parents. The children were very frightened and shuddered from each explosion, the roads were filled with refugees and a huge traffic jam formed, fuel at gas stations was also in short supply. When we arrived in Zabuyanye, we also had to spend the night in the basement, periodic shelling from "Grad" mortars and artillery did not give a chance to sleep day or night. We would have been forced to stay there for 12 days, in a damp and cold basement, during which time we started to run out of food and my children got sick. There were practically empty shelves in the stores, and there were no new deliveries of products. When Russian tanks entered our village and shelling was carried out almost continuously, I loaded my family into the car and started moving towards Zhytomyr by country roads, all the main routes were already captured and heavily shot through. I saved my children and my family, although many cars were fired upon by the invaders and civilians were killed. The Russians were NOT even stopped by the words “CHILDREN” on the cars. A day later, I got to the Khmelnytsky region in the town of Novaya Ushitsa to my friend Alexander Boyko, thanks to him, we were accepted as family and shared the last. We had a roof over our heads, delicious food, they even dressed us up, people were very friendly and brought food, whoever had what they had. On March 28, Irpin was liberated from the invaders, and in the first days of April I decided to return to my city. It was a terrible sight, on the highway Kiev-Zhytomyr there were many blown up and shelled cars on the side of the road in which people saved their families, but were killed.

70% of the houses in my city were destroyed or burned down, more than 500 civilians were killed. my business was completely destroyed and there was absolutely nothing left, all the equipment, tools, furniture. But most importantly, I saved my family. Now I am left without a livelihood and it is simply impossible to find a job in my city, the economy is completely destroyed, banks do not give loans. I want to rebuild my house and business, start earning money to feed my children. I am very grateful to the entire world community for the help they provide to Ukraine in this unjust and terrible war. I ask all kind people to transfer help to my card, which you do not feel sorry for, I will be very grateful. Now for me the most important thing is to restore the windows in my house to the cold weather.


 

My family                                                   My home.

Best regards , Oleksandr Kostrytskyi

t. +380675066940

e-mail:anndress@ukr.net

The number of my card : 5168 7456 0244 3910

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Pneumatic guns as a new type of universal artillery systems.